Important - Read First
The first attempt to test for the rank of 4th Degree may be done at a National Tournament or World Expo event.
The first attempt to test for the rank of 5th Degree or above must be completed at a World Expo event. A Video presentation of your TKD Form, must be completed and received by ATA International Headquarters SIX MONTHS prior to the date of the event. Form video may be a DVD sent to HQ or an "on-line" video sent to HQ via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application must be completed and received by ATA International Headquarters SIX MONTHS prior to the date of the event.
Application will be denied if it is late.
Application may be denied for other missing requirements.
Application will be denied if ALL REQUIREMENTS are not complete within 30 days of the event.
Approval/denial letters will be mailed out no later than 30 days prior to the event.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS (Less a Refund Fee):
1. Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the event start time.
2. Cancellations must be received by ATA HQ via email at: email@example.com
3. Refund fee is 3.5%. This fee is subject to change at any time. Contact ATA HQ School Operations Dept. for the most current rate.
4. Refunds will NOT BE given to Individuals that do not send a cancellation notice, via email, to ATA HQ at least 24 hours prior to the event start time (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. LATE REGISTRATION FEE: All registrations received October 2nd, 2018 and after will be charged a $50.00 late fee.